Level 1, 2 & 3 Hebrew with Business Correspondence Training
Hebrew is the official language of its native country Israel. It is spoken by 9 million people worldwide, including Jewish communities around the world. Unlike most languages, it is written right to left and forms the basis of the Arabic and Aramaic languages, which hold common words and the harsh sounding noises which are created in the back of the throat.
This package will teach you this language that is popular among both native speakers and learners alike. You will learn up to an advanced level, and learn handy business language to improve your job opportunities or existing company’s prospects in Hebrew speaking countries and communities. Israel is the 34th largest economy in the world and benefits from being one of the most educated countries in the world, and having the highest standard of living in the Middle East.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Hebrew Level 1
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Hebrew
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simply greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
Hebrew Level 2
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Order at the caféTalk about clothes and shopping
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
Hebrew Level 3
- Ask for locations or places using “where?”
- Recognise parts of the body
- Ask politely using “could”
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tens
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiations and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business and travel
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Mapped to international CEFR levels and ACTFL standards.
- Speak the same language as 9 million speakers worldwide.
- Understand the language of Israeli heritage and culture.
- Implement your knowledge as you make your way through the course.
- Examples in sound, so you can practice your pronunciation until it’s perfect.
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above