Abruzzese Online Course – Level 1
Abruzzese is a dialect of Italian that is spoken in the mountainous terrain of Central Italy. The accents of Italian spoken here can be divided into Teramano, Abruzzese Orientale and Abruzzese Occidentale. The former two are known as ‘Neapolitan languages’ characterised by Naples. What makes this language standout from the others is its’ eccentricity and its’ ease of learning.
You can find ‘Abruzzo’ half way down Italy, on the other side of the peninsula from Rome. Italy is a beautiful country known for its rich cuisine, clean mountains, luscious green forests, and wildlife. This charming, scenic country is a ‘must see’ for all nature lovers and enthusiastic foodies.
You can acquire this unique language through our fun-filled learning experience, which will not only help to broaden your knowledge and skill-set, but will also provide you with an opportunity to explore a different country.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
This exciting course will provide you with fundamental skills to be able to confidently interact in this exclusive language.
So Let’s have a closer look at what you have to gain:
- Identify the alphabet
- Introduce yourself and others
- Understand and talk about colours
- Work with numbers 1-20
- Implement the days of the week into your communication
- Apply simple greetings
- Discuss professions
- Talk about where you live and other countries
- Tell the time
- Exchange your contact details
- Explore food and drinks with others
Advantages of this course
- Physiological studies have found that speaking two or more languages is a great asset to the cognitive process.
- You will have the advantage of being able to explore and understand another culture
- Learning another language will increase your creativity and improve your memory
- Having this language skillset will bear a great advantage when you travel, making it both easier and more enjoyable
- Language learning can make you smarter, improve your decision-making, and even keep your brain healthy in old age!
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above